I suggest you ...

Cancellation & confirmation

Cancel subscription when requested. Send confirmation that subscription has been cancelled.

22 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    camillecamille shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • maryann3518maryann3518 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wanted to send birthday wish via Facebook. Picked a card wrote a message . It was not sent.

• MonicaMonica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been trying to cancel my suscription for a week. It's impossible to find the link of make buttons work. This should be improved, i have been charged for something i dont want to use and have no way of cancelling. I Will definetely not recommend anyone to get into this site. Its a shame! this experience has completely ruined my opinion about Hallmark.

• buddekabuddeka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Subscription was cancelled and a PROMISE of an $18 credit to my credit card in the next 7-10 bs. days. My credit card payment is due and still NO credit issued.

• SamanthaSamantha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please let me Know immediately when you cancel my app!
        I dont luke THIs app AND Its more problems then What it Is wiorth!

• Catherine HayesCatherine Hayes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow!!! This page is disheartening- I'm trying to find the place to cancel a Feeln membership that I don't recall ordering, and can't get the "cancel membership" button to work. How flipping convenient is that? Can you say, "class.action?"

• jimpricejimprice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This company is a total ripoff. They first compel customers to sign-up for a membership and then make it impossible to cancel the membership. They need to be flagged as a fraud in blogs and web sites exposing such operators.

• jimpricejimprice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just wanted to buy one card from you. I did not want to sign-up for indefinite billing for services that I would use only occasionally. I resent being forced into a membership just to buy one card. This leaves a bad taste in my mouth and makes me not want to buy from your again. You will be better received by customers if your site would allow for single purchases with the OPTION of membership. You are alienating part of your customer base with this aggressive marketing.

• Mary ClarkMary Clark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please cancel my subscription and confirm it with me. I have never used it and for good reason!

• Judith SmithJudith Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please cancel my subscription as of today, February 13, 2017. I DO NOT give you my permission to charge my Visa card EVER AGAIN!

• Catherine A. EatonCatherine A. Eaton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your e-cards suck. I have never once seen on-line a card I would send to anyone more sophisticated than a third grader. Quit taking my money for nothing. And your web site seems set up to keep subscribers from the information they need. UNSUBSCRIBE! To the annual fee and the emails. I always liked Hallmark before this.

• Phyllis KeoughPhyllis Keough commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I keep getting you are waiting for verification of credit card to cancel my subscription. Over 48 hours is enough time. I have sent several messages

• veronica haryckiveronica harycki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I ordered a birthday card for a nephew in November 2016 on a "one time" basis and now I'm billed every month. I do not want to be billed every month as I rarely send e cards. also, I never subscribe to this.

• Judy BonsallJudy Bonsall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I purchased Hallmark cards a couple months ago and haven't used it because it didn't show a app to click on too, to send cards to people on my phone. It went through with the purchase because it was debited from my bank account. My husband found it under his email so I just tried to use it and now it wants me to pay again. Please cancel if we can get this right. It's not worth the frustration.

Feedback and Knowledge Base