I suggest you ...

Cancelling my subscription

Please cancel my subscription as I requested this before end of first year. I have not used it at all in my first year! Thank .you Wendy Mason Tirquay

22 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Wendy MasonWendy Mason shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Julia BondJulia Bond commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I used the only one card I consider at all funny or would ever send. Therefore please cancel my subscription until you improve choices. Thanks

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was charged for the subscription and there was no prior notice so that I could cancel if I wanted. I'm not happy with this kind of service. Sue

• Cruz RamirezCruz Ramirez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Both Mother's Day cards I sent from your app that I purchased that day weren't received until 3 days later. I'd like a refund and my subscription canceled. The idea was to expedite two cards via email because going to the store and mailing them off would take longer

I do NOT want your movie scam! I could not cancel this STUPID extra thing you offer. There is nowhere to cancel this on your site. Therefore you can cancel this subscription and refund my money to my credit card!

this is a horrible site....first they say FREE so you go through pick the card....put thought and your words to it THEN up comes a FEE well already time spent figure payt. $5.00 chg. Go to send the card for Easter and NO- ONE received a damm card!!!! I DO-NOT RECOMMAND anyone!!!!!!!!!!!! looking to cancell

• Nancy CremerNancy Cremer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Attempted to subscribe and send card. Chose Easter card for friend but Hallmark system was
        apparently unable to create an account or to send card to facebook. Feeling too frustrated and angry to persue issue further. Suggest you contact American Greetings for better system of registering people for membership, viewing e-cards, and use of FB for sending cards.

• Katrina ValeKatrina Vale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please cancel my subscription and send me confirmation as I only want one month and do not want auto renew. Please confirm
        Thank you
        Katrina Vale

• Kumardutt SadaiKumardutt Sadai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,
        Please cancel my monthly subscription to hallmark. I only needed a one time ecard to be sent but there isn't an option to purchase a one time payment. I do not need a monthly subscription as I send physical cards purchased at a Halmark store and have boxes of greeting cards. Again this is a one time instance since I do not have a physical mailing address for John Fergoson
        Thank you for your understanding

• Dianne LylesDianne Lyles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have continually tried to cancel this account. I now have to dispute you taking $5 each month out of my account. I called to no avail.

• D. BUTLERD. BUTLER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I recently noticed a transaction posted on my Dec/Jan credit statement for HALLMARK*ECARDS. I would appreciate if you would refund the amount and terminated this account. I have been a tad deluged with health issues and didn't notice this credit from account till recently. Please consummate the closing of the account and the refund of funds as soon as possible. Many Thanks!

Please cancel my subscription. The only reason I signed up with Hallmark is that you offered gift cards. I began the process of sending a birthday card to my son in law only to find at the end of the process that gift cards at this point are not available. I expect a full refund even thought one card was sent, since there was no disclaimer at the sign in page that at this point, no gift cards are available at this time.

Thank you
        Ben Maddux

Feedback and Knowledge Base