I suggest you ...

Be able to attach a letter or photo to an eCard, not inside it

This would be cool for things like family new letters to come attached to a holiday card. Or just a longer format personal letter. eCards really don't have the real estate to display this content, so an attachment to the side might be best.

142 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Eric NovinsAdminEric Novins (Senior Web Developer, Hallmark eCards) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just signed up with Hallmark but since I just found out that I cannot attach a text/pictures PDF [see jbowmanbooks comment], I have to forgo using the Hallmark XMAS eCards this year.

• Sylvan LeeSylvan Lee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1) I appreciate that you listened and did something, but 4 months later? I think an immediate reply to let the person know you got it and are working on it or not working on it, so they don't feel like their left hanging.
        2) Adding that space is helpful, but allowing for an actual attachment would be so much better. That way, if it's a photo (or some kind of doc that would likely be saved), the receiver can easily download it if they like. You said that you allow limitless characters, but what about photos?

• jbowmanbooksjbowmanbooks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, Yes, Yes - it would be wonderful to be able to attach a pdf letter w/ photos to an eCard.

Feedback and Knowledge Base