I suggest you ...

Import address book from Outlook/Other email providers

The system needs to be more use friendly. I have used this site for a couple of years. It would be great if I could import my outlook address book and save them to my Hallmark address book. The mailing system is clumsy

946 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    mosaicinteriorsmosaicinteriors shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

74 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where do I find "Thinking of You" and "Get Well" cards. I just signed up this month - 2 year membership. Thank you!

• KathyKathy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I recently switched ecard apps assuming Hallmark would of course have birthday reminders which it does not. Will birthday reminder option be added soon?

GREAT! I'm a new subscriber. I was in a hurry yesterday to get out my e-Halloween cards that I did no research and probably spent two hours copying my desktop contacts to the e-cards contact list. Now to learn how to copy my laptop contacts.

I don t know if my membership is accepted. I put all my information in and was directed to a movie offer which I wanted to decline. Now I am back to the beginning What do I do?

• Carol TrentCarol Trent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The money is just way to high. I'm a Senior Citizen and can not afford them. Is there any way I could get a discount for the card or do you have free ones? Thanks Carol Trent

I would like to login on Hallmark e-cards but have changed my e-mail address and for some reason I can't get in. Please help

Can you please explain the steps to importing CSV file from Outlook? I have my file exported and ready to import. Please assist.

• MikeMike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding to the disappointment in importing contacts from Apple Contacts or MS Outlook - both can be exported to vCard files...

I mean, going back over a year - and likely beyond, people have asked for this feature. Let's fix this!

• BobBob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Importing" from Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Facebook, Windows Live is great...if those contained my contact list...they do not. So, this is type import is of no value to me.

• BobBob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just purchased a one year subscription to Hallmark eCards...I'm very dissapointed that there is no way to import/access my Outlook Address Book. MANY of us in the real world use MS-Outlook, and use that Contact list for many applications. If Hallmark cannot figure out HOW for customers to link/download Outlook's contact list...Hallmark should consider who it is serving. I'm not about to create an entirely new contact list in eCards...my Outlook contact list is being shared successfully now with six other applications.
        Come on Hallmark...join the 21st century!

I had a terrible time with address book business. I had to get completely out to look up the person's address I wanted to send. Somehow by trial and error I finally got it to work. Not very user friendly.
        Then my promotion code didn't seem to work. I thought I was supposed to get some off by using thank$25.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base