I suggest you ...

Import address book from Outlook/Other email providers

The system needs to be more use friendly. I have used this site for a couple of years. It would be great if I could import my outlook address book and save them to my Hallmark address book. The mailing system is clumsy

946 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    mosaicinteriorsmosaicinteriors shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

74 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DanDan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do I import my contact on my I-Phone into Hallmark?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to allow us to import contacts from an excel (.xls) file as well. This function is available with hallmark.com but not hallmarkecards.com where it would be just as useful. Also there should be a feature to fix duplicates. Thank you.

• Karen Coon McConnellKaren Coon McConnell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need Outlook added soon, so I can download all my contacts to my Hallmark account. It is too hard to remember email addresses for everyone. Thanks, Karen

• PamelaRiordanPamelaRiordan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please put on your front webpage an announcement that we can import our email addresses from Yahoo, etc. I will not check my list of contacts each visit to see if the "Import Contacts" has changed. Thank you.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be so much easier if I could import my addresses and did not have to input my addresses from my Gmail account!

• CrusaderCrusader commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is not one single eCard company on the planet that incorporates user friendly importing and using of addresses; I just don't get it. Even address books for paid services such as Plaxo eCards and Blue Mountain have terrible interfaces, especially for my 80-year-old mom who has been struggling with sending eCards for a decade now!

• Doug ParrottDoug Parrott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I take this to mean that such capabilities are not currently available, but that you are thinking about it or working on it! No offense, but this should have been built in to your system for the very get-go. How/when will we know if this is operational? Thanks, at least, for getting the ball rolling.

Feedback and Knowledge Base