I suggest you ...

Merge Address Books with Hallmark.com

Provide access to the address book from the original Hallmark online service.

760 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

70 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like these improvements, but you've significantly reduced the options in cards especially photo card options to send out. I seldom come to the site these days because it just isn't the same service I used for almost all the family occasions.

Great, that would save a lot of time especially if you added birthday reminders and linked Facebook to it!

• KathyKathy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are you going to fix the address book so we can add birthdays and get reminders again?
        I was using reminders to mail cards. thanks

• perez4perez4 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THIS would BE GREAT ... have been waiting for this much "missed" and still needed feature. Thanks!

• PennyPenny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to sink my Facebook to my account and for mailing the e cards to Facebook.. Please help me thank you so much....

Is there a way to add recipients to my hallmark address book from the list of people I just sent moms day card to!?

• Barbara McGrawBarbara McGraw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have no idea how to do I import my address book. Please make this easy. I refuse to type in individual addresses. I'd like to get addresses off of my icloud account.

• Fred G KovalyakFred G Kovalyak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am 82 and have poor memory.
        If "all" the e mail addresses in my YAHOO address book it would be Hugely Beneficial.
        The way it appears now I will be Forced to Print my addresses and then insert them into
        your address Book. That is Rediculous. and Offensive to people with poor Memories.

• Sherrie CopelandSherrie Copeland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would be more inclined to re-up my membership if you had the feature to add my contact list to my Hallmark account.

• Christine QuigleyChristine Quigley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really feel took! All I wanted was to send a card ! Can't even get my email addresses off ! no new ornamemts for me ! Will inform others how I feel about Hallmark to !

Feedback and Knowledge Base