I suggest you ...

Merge Address Books with Hallmark.com

Provide access to the address book from the original Hallmark online service.

760 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

70 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Joanne ErnestJoanne Ernest commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What earthly good is an e-card service with no reminders? I just want you to know that when my subscription runs out i will not be renewing with Hallmark. BYe, BYE!

• PennyPenny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Been asking for this every since Hallmarkecards split from Hallmark.com site. You really don't expect me to re-enter all the names, emails and events into another Hallmark site?! Please transfer my Address and Event information!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I pay enough for the Hallmark card site now you want money to send an E card. Duh

• victoria_foye95023victoria_foye95023 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was one of my biggest issues, the old address book had reminders of events, birthdays, anniversaries on them. Please update your address book to include calendar of events!

• Joanne ErnestJoanne Ernest commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It appears we can no longer go into http://www.hallmark.com/ConnectionsAddressBook/GetIndividuals/GAB/NOE/ALL to adjust or add to our reminders. How long is it going to take before you make these applications available directly on hallmarkecards.com? You have been promising for years to make this access available and have not delivered. It may be time to enroll at another ecard provider who can keep our addresses and reminders together and accessible.

• tcvaldtcvald commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. Access to contacts has to happen. I have never solved my problem with the "disappearing" database of the addresses I added "manually" when I first enrolled. I have recently had to start the laborious process of adding my contacts all over again. It would be a big benefit if it was available.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is a great idea cause I can never remember all my email addresses and when I'm ready to send a card, I have to go into my address book and in doing so, I've lost the card I prepared to send....hopefully this idea would eliminate that problem. Thank you!

• dmcmullendmcmullen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've referred many of my Family and Friends when prepaid (free) e-cards were first offered. It seems that at least once a year you go and screw things up with your changes without any advance notice! That makes it hard for me to save face for those I've referred.

• Janis BucklesJanis Buckles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am unable to send an e card even though I have a subscription!!! It' s driving me nuts! Could you please fix this!

Feedback and Knowledge Base