I suggest you ...

Merge Address Books with Hallmark.com

Provide access to the address book from the original Hallmark online service.

760 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

70 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • angee trouvereangee trouvere commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Over the years there have been some truly great ecards and then one day they're gone! Is there any way to petition for the return of certain ecards? (Like, "10 sad reasons I forgot your birthday"
        or the Hoops & Yoyo jazzy Christmas ecard to name 2.)

This is in regard to the ecards that I've sent over the years. While it's a good way to check if I've already sent a particular ecard to someone, this section takes a long time to load because there are so many. It would be a great help if I could delete the older cards.

I agree with the other commenters about the address book. It used to be very easy to select the ecard and then the address book would appear allowing me to click on the recipients and then send. Quick and painless unlike it is now. Please put it back!! Also, I hate that when I send a card to several addresses, I receive notification that my ecard has been opened by multiple
        recipients. This does not tell me who of the many actually opened my card. PLEASE put it back the way it was!

• jchih52jchih52 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you should be able to import my address email list to Hallmark's address book. It's getting tiresome and I agree with Rick as stated in his comment...GET ON IT!

• RickRick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I AGREE THE ADDRESS BOOK SHOULD BE AVAILABLE FROM THE E-CARDS SITE. IF I REMEMBERED ALL THE EMAIL ADDRESSES I WOULDN'T NEED THE ADDRESS BOOK! TYPING IN THE NAME DID NOT BRING UP THE EMAIL, I HAD TO OPEN MY ADDRESS BOOK IN ANOTHER WINDOW TO COMPLETE MY ORDER

• KathyKathy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think address book has been fixed, but they put in address twice. I took a lot out. Today I found a lot of the in their two or three times.

• RajRaj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I strongly agree with this comment. Also, Make the address book work better. It is not intutive.

1 2 4 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base