I suggest you ...

Share login with Hallmark.com

I should be able to log in with the same credentials into both Hallmark.com and HallmarkeCards.com

107 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I tryed to log in by putting in my email and password. The circle spun around but nothing happened. I cannot send any ecards.

I should be able to send a thank you from the same site I received my e-card. This needs to be fixed. Also it would help if you fixed your site to be able to use Chrome when printing cards.

i renewed my ecard membership in nov of 2013 i have a confirmation number. in the meantime i changed my email address at hallmark .com. in the past i could access ecards thru this site. the new ecard site does not recognize my email or password. i sent an email using the form on the ecard site and have called the phone number on my renewal email. no one is able to help and no one returns any calls like they say they will. why wasn't my subscription information, email and password moved to the new ecard site?? very poor customer service by hallmark. also no one can refund my money.

• AliciaAlicia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's absolutely crazy that we have to log into a separate website - and be forced to use a different browser (other than IE). It's one thing if we weren't paying for our subscription - do whatever you like - but paying customers' views and needs should be strongly considered! It took me forever to even find the small, hidden button for the ecards - and then I had to switch browsers to see any content or log in. Very frustrating!

I can't figure out why there seem to be two separate websites - when I can't find my previous cards on one of them, I look on the other one and there they are.

I would love to be able to find my saved cards from 1 log-in to the next. I send my cards once a month, and cannot always find what I have saved to use for someone else...and, I agree we need new cards, especially Anniversary cards.

• Linda HaydenLinda Hayden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot access the e-card website without updating my browser. However, this is not an issue with the Hallmark.com website. Therefore, I would like a refund of my subscription.

Feedback and Knowledge Base