I suggest you ...

Birthday/Anniversay/Contacts Reminder Service

Date Book for all of us who can never remember our loved ones Birthdays. A way to remind me of upcoming birthdays.

179 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nancy HickmanNancy Hickman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • louise yoderlouise yoder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Rebekah

Thinking of U as tomorrow is your Birthday. The 11th of Feb. a super day.
        sure do miss seeing you. Hopefully however u are enjoying your new friends
        Johnathon and your dog.

Praying too for your safety always doing your work. Love Aunt Louise

• Kari HeimKari Heim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like any personal service of this kind, with people's loved one's info: Not to be shared for security and for Hallmark not to incur a lawsuit due to info being sold to third parties for the purposes of sales or entry points of your customers. I'm emphatic that this information be encrypted. Is the feasible or possible, in this day and age? Or is this going to be part of the terms and conditions part of Hallmark cards, that one give up these protections? It would be lovely to have all this info embedded in the service so we could be reminded. Ever so helpful in our busy worlds.

• starlet66starlet66 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just subscribed for 2 years and now finding out that there are no reminders. I saw a suggestion for this somewhere but I can't find it now.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello. Is the greeting e-card fee of $1.25 per month, per year, a flat fee or, is it dependent upon the cards one selects?

• YTYT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do we have the reminder set up already now? I could not find the icon on the website, if not, I could like to go other website which has this function.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OK, It's July 2016....when will this reminder software be complete? American Greetings has has this for years now. How about it? Eric, are you still employed at Hallmark?

• Karen GreeneKaren Greene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When will a reminder service be available?? I cannot connect to Hallmark.com and do not plan to set up a new account for a service you have promised. The annual e-card fee increased but your service has decreased!

• sarahlund411sarahlund411 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's been 6 months since Eric Novins responded that a new reminder service was in the process of being built, and it still doesn't exist. When might we expect this? Without the reminders, I have no use for an eCards subscription - it's useless. Please???

• hihi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on when this will roll out? Can you make it so the information we store can be exported?

• markmark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Combining all customer BD & anniversary databases is a no-brainer.

• KirkKirk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really!?! I just subscribed here after canceling my AmericanGreetings.com subscription to find there are no reminders!?!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base