I suggest you ...

Birthday/Anniversay/Contacts Reminder Service

Date Book for all of us who can never remember our loved ones Birthdays. A way to remind me of upcoming birthdays.

179 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nancy HickmanNancy Hickman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TuplannerTuplanner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I loved the reminders!!! That is why I use Hallmark ecards! I will not renew my subscription or I will cancel it, if the reminders are no longer available.

• ChuckChuck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can't I update my reminders? I keep getting reminders for people I no longer have a need to send an ecard.

• JudieJudie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm confused! Is the reminder feature live or not! I was just going to do an update, but can't see how to!

• CaroleCarole commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where is my reminder list? I'll echo everyone else, BRING IT BACK, PLEASE!

• BobBob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I absolutely agree with the folks below, this was one of the main reasons I used Hallmark. Without the reminder service, I will shop somewhere else...

Please bring it back.

• btyczkowskibtyczkowski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this true???? This has been the biggest reason for my subscription. I have been looking over your site trying to figure out how I add new reminders.

You had a good thing for a long while but lately I have been disappointed overall.

• Cyndy LangridgeCyndy Langridge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

where did my reminder list go ? this is a must have and a lifesaver, please add it back as soon as possible (and restore the database!!)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What happened to the reminder service? Yet another reason I may not be renewing.

• bg009bg009 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must. You will lose customers if you don't have a reminder list.

← Previous 1 2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base