I suggest you ...

Send me an email reminder when my account is about to renew and cannot because of a credit card issue

Send a email reminder when it is time to renew. I forgot and it came up something I did not recognize on my account.

89 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    karrylukarrylu shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to activate my account for e-cards. My credit card has already paid the annual fee of $30 in Dec. 2016. And I still cannot send a card . Thank You, Terry Wood

I thought I would receive an App when I purchased the Hallmark ecard?? How do I use the 2 yr. service I paid for??

I think that is a very good idea due to credit card expiration dates that change and we can't remember who or what accounts we have to update with that info.

• marie byggdinmarie byggdin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I thought I had a year subscription, but I see you take a monthly withdrawal. This is very misleading. Can I cancel now? I do not like your cards.

• Barbara LarsenBarbara Larsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please cancel my subscription. Order instructions are too vague and not enough follow through when checking out.

• Annemarie StahrAnnemarie Stahr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

need to update credit card due to hacking that caused number change...no way to take care of this on your site

• Patricia WilliamsPatricia Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You automatically renewed my yearly subscription to your service. So is paid up until I think November. But I don't know how to get into it so therefore I have not used it for a year and a half can somebody help me figure out how to get on so I can send cards.

I agree with karrylu. Hallmark ecard should always let the customer know when their subscription is coming up for renewal. Hallmark use to do that. What happened in my case, I did not want to renew but Halmark ecard had no trouble taking my money. Now I have to spend my time and effort to get Hallmark to give me my money back. It's not right Hallmark do this.

• Ken M.Ken M. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've made multiple attempts to amend my automatic renewal process with a new credit card. The account allows me to delete the compromised card, but fails to accept the new account information. "Loading, Loading, loading....." for close to an hour failed to install changes; hardly user friendly, or of encouraging renewal. Can you help. or should I look for another card service?

Feedback and Knowledge Base