If your iPhone or iPad Safari web browser has a dark grey header, then you're in Private Mode. Private mode has some restrictions that we cannot currently work around. We apologize for this and will be fixing in the coming months. If you're on the desktop version of Safari, you'll see a checkmark next to the menu option listed below.
Turning OFF Private Mode on iPads and iPhones
- Scroll up to the top of this page
- Tap the "New Tab" button in Safari on the iPad and iPad Mini, "Show All Pages" button on the iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Tap the "Private" button in the lower left hand corner.
- Tap "Keep All" when the dialog asks you to Close All Pages?.
- The web page should refresh and you should be out of Private Mode.
- The header should be white again.
- Go to your Safari menu
- Click "Private Browsing..." so the check mark is off.
- Reload the page