To protect your account information, we require you to enter your email address and password before making a purchase. Without your email address and password, no one can access your account. For added security, even if you are already signed in to your account, we will ask you to re-enter your password whenever you access sensitive account details. Additionally, we have security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse, and alteration of your information. Only select employees and agents of HallmarkeCards.com have access to this information. This information is accessed for the sole purpose of completing your order.
Articles in this section
- I forgot my password, how do I reset it?
- Will my customer contact information be disclosed to third parties?
- How do I view my favorite or saved ecards
- Why doesn't Hallmark eCards have a Phone Number?
- Do you support Internet explorer 8 as my browser?
- Maxine Facts and Information
- Are email addresses case sensitive?
- Why did HallmarkeCards.com send me an email asking for my username and password?
- Is my HallmarkeCards.com account information secure?
- Feeln Offer