Ecard messages are always confidential and securely protected. Ecard greetings are only accessed in rare circumstances when it is necessary to fix an error in the order. A recipient's email address is not used for any other purpose than to send an ecard.
Articles in this section
- How do I make my message look handwritten?
- How to Post an eCard to Facebook
- Can I cancel or delete an eCard?
- Problems with seeing eCards or cannot view eCards
- Are my ecard messages confidential?
- Are the cards sent as BCC or can everyone see everyone else's name or e-address
- How do I access my address book to send an eCard?
- Why can't I send THIS eCard to Facebook when I can send others?
- Why can't I post to someone's timeline on Facebook?