HallmarkEcards.com will never ask for your username, password or any other personal information in order to retrieve an ecard. If you have provided personal information in response to this type of request, we encourage you to notify your Internet services provider immediately. Unfortunately, some people have attempted to impersonate Hallmark to get private information from you. The senders of these emails are not affiliated with Hallmark in any way. We regret the inconvenience a fraudulent ecard notice may have created and assure you that Hallmark is working diligently to stop these illegal activities.
Articles in this section
- Why did I receive an email saying my account has been suspended?
- Can I access Hallmark eCards in Canada?
- I forgot my password, how do I reset it?
- Will my customer contact information be disclosed to third parties?
- How do I view my favorite or saved ecards
- I want to speak to Customer Care
- Do you support Internet explorer 8 as my browser?
- Maxine Facts and Information
- Are email addresses case sensitive?
- Why did HallmarkeCards.com send me an email asking for my username and password?