When you sent an eCard from Hallmarkecards.com, you selected the option to be notified via email when your recipient viewed your eCard. The email that was sent to you from email@example.com with a subject line that included your first name and "your eCard has been viewed". This is an automated message sent from an unmonitored account and cannot receive replies. If you replied to this email, you received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no need to worry, the eCard you sent to your recipient has been received and opened.
Articles in this section
- How do I personalize and send my eCard?
- How to Post an eCard to Facebook
- Special Characters Glitch
- How do I make my message look handwritten?
- Can I cancel or delete an eCard?
- Problems with seeing eCards or cannot view eCards
- Are my ecard messages confidential?
- Are the cards sent as BCC or can everyone see everyone else's name or e-address
- How do I access my address book to send an eCard?