When sending a Hallmark eCard, it could fall into a few different states. Our goal is to get everything in the Delivered status. Of course, nothing is ever that easy because each recipient may have different email settings/filters.
- Scheduled - The eCard will be sent at 12:00 AM on the date selected.
- Softbounce - The eCard is currently being sent, but is experiencing a delay due to the recipient's account manager. This is due to a business or school managed email service limiting the amount of outside email being sent to a business/school-related email address.
- Hardbounce - The email entered is incorrect.
- Unknown - eCard is sent but an error has occurred while trying to retrieve the status of an eCard from the mail server, likely due to being opted out of our marketing emails.
- Delivered - The eCard was successfully delivered to the recipient.
For more information on how to track the status of an eCard, please visit our FAQ: How do I track the status of an eCard?
Of course, if you need additional assistance, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org